This is great for 15mins. I went way over, but I wasn't looking at the timer. I like the tangles you chose.
Exquisitely beautiful - wonderful balance!
Oh, I like your ideas!
still looks good to me.
This looks wonderful, even without the shading. I liked the time limit, this is my first challenge at the site so I found that working with a smaller, traditional tile was less stressful than when I look at an entire page.
Hey, it may not be your thing, but you did well with it anyway :D
This is great! It looks like a little kids ball in a net. Awesome
This is great for 15mins. I went way over, but I wasn't looking at the timer. I like the tangles you chose.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenExquisitely beautiful - wonderful balance!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh, I like your ideas!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenstill looks good to me.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis looks wonderful, even without the shading. I liked the time limit, this is my first challenge at the site so I found that working with a smaller, traditional tile was less stressful than when I look at an entire page.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHey, it may not be your thing, but you did well with it anyway :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis is great! It looks like a little kids ball in a net. Awesome
BeantwoordenVerwijderen