A very beautiful piece...!!!hugschris richardsxxx
Wow, such detail on this zendala, lovely!
So wonderful….I think it is very true to the challenge and the line work is gorgeous! rhapsody
Beautiful!
It is very beautiful! I like the straight lines around the edge that give it a fuzzy appearance.
Wow, it looks like a beautiful crochet doily!
What a gorgeous mandala! Gorgeous.
Okay, now you've done it. Now I have to do a reverse tone mandala. That is absolutely gorgeous.
Fabulous! Now this is just darn GOOD! *G*
This one is really beautiful.
Wow!Deze is zo mooi.Het doet me denken aan een kostbaar kantwerk.
oooh!! that's pretty!
Quite a lovely mandala!(enthusiasticartist.blogspot.com)
A very beautiful piece...!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhugs
chris richards
xxx
Wow, such detail on this zendala, lovely!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSo wonderful….I think it is very true to the challenge and the line work is gorgeous!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenrhapsody
Beautiful!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt is very beautiful! I like the straight lines around the edge that give it a fuzzy appearance.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWow, it looks like a beautiful crochet doily!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a gorgeous mandala! Gorgeous.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOkay, now you've done it. Now I have to do a reverse tone mandala. That is absolutely gorgeous.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFabulous! Now this is just darn GOOD! *G*
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis one is really beautiful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWow!Deze is zo mooi.Het doet me denken aan een kostbaar kantwerk.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBeautiful!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenoooh!! that's pretty!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenQuite a lovely mandala!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen(enthusiasticartist.blogspot.com)