They are both really wonderful!
Very nicely done!
Great tangles, but your cat is stealing the show! LOL
I really like your #1 and #3 photos! Fabulous tangles. But I'm in LOVE with photo #2!!!
both tiles are cool, but my favorite is the second swirly one - very beautiful.
As i hop from one site to another I am in aww with the endless beautiful tiles that are there and its great to see so much talent.Love your tiles, especially the 2nd one
I like them both, but I especially like the first one
Both your tiles are beautiful, and your cat is so cute!
Je 2e tile is helemaal geweldig!
I like them both but the second is fantastic and the cat is my favorite.P.S.: I have no Blog or other web side by now. Try to build one but I am so slow :-(
They are both really wonderful!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVery nicely done!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat tangles, but your cat is stealing the show! LOL
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI really like your #1 and #3 photos! Fabulous tangles. But I'm in LOVE with photo #2!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenboth tiles are cool, but my favorite is the second swirly one - very beautiful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAs i hop from one site to another I am in aww with the endless beautiful tiles that are there and its great to see so much talent.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove your tiles, especially the 2nd one
I like them both, but I especially like the first one
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBoth your tiles are beautiful, and your cat is so cute!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJe 2e tile is helemaal geweldig!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI like them both but the second is fantastic and the cat is my favorite.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenP.S.: I have no Blog or other web side by now. Try to build one but I am so slow :-(