Nu ik terug ben, alweer een paar weken geleden, heb ik moeite om mezelf weer in het gareel te krijgen wat betreft mijn dagelijkse tekeningen en het bijhouden van mijn blog. Vanaf vandaag begin ik met volle moed.
Wel heb ik de afgelopen tijd mijn ATC's voor de ZIA group gemaakt.
Since the last post on August 24 it was silence on this blog. I was too busy preparing my trip to Canada and America. I have a great time, enjoyed my family and saw a lot and the icing on the cake New York.
Now I'm back, for a couple of weeks now, I have difficulty to get myself back in line in terms of my daily drawings and keeping my blog. As of today I start with full courage.
But recently I made my ATCs ZIA group.
4x cats swap
mini envelop swap
leave in the style of Laurel Burch
3x mandala swap
mini bookmark swap
3x abstarct ribbons swap
3x turtle swap
2x used stamp swap
bell mosaic




















Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten