Pagina's

woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Challenge 36

This challenge was a struggle for me. The first I made was to much and I don't liked it. After that I did several attempts but none of them satisfied me. Today I finaly made a nice one.




Here are the twinchies I made the last days. Maybe someone can help me I want to make a twinchie of Ynix I can't find it anywhere.

Afterglo and jax

Noodlz and Zingiber

Dex, Hollibaugh and Terratile

Flormeoba and Reticulated

Assunta



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Your twinchies look awesome...maybe I need to try that! LOVE your Assunta!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful twinchies! I love doing them, too, but never thought to do a Zentangle twinchie. Great idea!!! Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Not familiar with twinchies but yours are great. I really admire your Assunta tiles very elaborate and ornate, by Jove, I think you've got it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I'm not sure what a "twinchie" is either, but they're cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen