Pagina's

maandag 8 augustus 2011

Back from holiday

After a couple of weeks of silence I am back. I just had a wonderfull time with my parents and after that a cousin came over to our country. We had a nice time. In the same weeks my father in law had a cardiac arrest so we had also a time full of worries. He is now waiting for an ICD (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator). He is doing ok.
There was not must time for tangling or drawing.  I noticed that I just use a couple of patterns and there are so many patterns so this morning I had a great idea. As I told before I join the ZIA Yahoo group. We play a game named zengo. It is bingo with tangle patterns. We had to choose 30 patterns out of 60. Everyday there are two pattern drawn  I will try to make every day 2 twinchies of the patterns are drawn. Today I made 4 patterns because the play was started yesterday.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten