Nice! I like how Keeko spreads out from the "spider web" at the bottom.--Margaret
Very cool. I love the curvy tangle in the upper left.
Precise and beautiful!
OMG - this is SO clever and well done. I love how the patterns morph as they enter the smaller, inner square. Excellent tangle!
Such an amazing job you did of having it be so exact and organized! Very nice.
Great idea with leaving the centre of Cadent open in the middle tile!
WoW!!! This is so cool...
This piece has so much depth, I really like it.
Nice! I like how Keeko spreads out from the "spider web" at the bottom.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen--Margaret
Very cool. I love the curvy tangle in the upper left.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenPrecise and beautiful!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOMG - this is SO clever and well done. I love how the patterns morph as they enter the smaller, inner square. Excellent tangle!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSuch an amazing job you did of having it be so exact and organized! Very nice.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat idea with leaving the centre of Cadent open in the middle tile!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWoW!!! This is so cool...
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis piece has so much depth, I really like it.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen